OptimizePress has just launched its completely renewed theme, named OptimizePress 2.0.
For those of you who haven´t heard about OptimizePress yet, it is a WordPress theme which is highly specialized in the needs of internet marketers´ websites.
In fact, it seems to be the preferred WordPress theme choice for internet marketers. Being a one theme only provider, OptimizePress has managed to score around the tenth position of our Top WP Providers report (it is ranking #12 at this particular moment after CyberChimps finally incorporated all the themes bought from the former ThemeID into their brand and got to enter our top providers list). As for the theme itself, OptimizePress finds its usual and comfortable place at #8 in our Top WordPress Themes reports.
The new theme is a brand new product which has been built from the ground up to substitute the previous versions. It works as a framework allowing the user to create awesome marketing sites and pages with a simple point and click interface without touching a line of code.
It is a WordPress Theme, but it´s also a Plugin!
OptimizePress 2.0 comes in both WordPress Theme and Plugin formats, so now you can use OptimizePress as a plugin with any WordPress site no matter what theme you are using, thus creating custom sales pages and landing pages while keeping your existing blog intact.
This theme comes with a lot of interesting features such as:
OptimizePress 2.0 includes the “LiveEditor” system, which allows you to build custom pages with the layouts you want, including:
- Choose the number of columns you want to use (1-6 columns).
- Add rows with different color backgrounds or even background images.
- Use the Element Browser to add a huge range of elements to your page (see below).
- Drag and Drop Elements to different columns – rearrange your elements to fit your design.
- Add custom code around elements.
- Drag and drop rows – move rows up and down your pages to re-arrange your content.
- Typography (fonts) can be changed – choose from many Google fonts and change the font size, style and color of almost any text.
Element Browser library
The Element Browser library includes all the most popular elements you would need for any marketing site or landing page including:
- Feature Boxes – add features to your page and illustrate them with icons from a huge selection.
- Delay Content – any element on your page to appear after the time you choose.
- Navigation – now you can drop in navigation sidebars anywhere on your page and pull menus straight from WordPress.
- Bullet Blocks – add styled bullet lists and choose from a huge range of icons for your bullets.
- Headlines Style – Select from many different headline styles including underlines and shaded backgrounds.
- Audio and Video players – insert your own audio or video or use video from Youtube or elsewhere.
- Buttons – choose from pre-designed buttons or use the custom button creator to create unique CSS buttons.
- Opt-in Boxes – add opt-in boxes anywhere on your page and choose from many custom designs.
- Many more features including – guarantee boxes, order boxes, arrows, content toggles, live search boxes, Facebook comments, WordPress comments, Testimonials, Pricing Tables and many many more…
Custom Membership and Product Delivery Features
It’s important to deliver your products in a custom, sleek looking members area. OptimizePress 2.0 makes it easier than ever to create a completely custom members area and secure your content from unwanted visitors:
- Powerful Membership Templating System – means you can easily organise your content into products or memberships with categories, subcategories and lesson pages.
- Membership Security Built-in – Use the included Membership plugin that works exclusively with OptimizePress to secure your posts, pages and content including secure file downloads.
- Integrate with most major platforms including Paypal, Clickbank, Authorize.net and Infusionsoft to take payments and deliver your members to a secure members area.
- Create completely custom Members areas with the membership elements including page listings (list pages from any membership product or category including thumbnails and descriptions of your content).
- Create custom membership sidebars for any page, so each page of your membership can be different if you wish.
- Autoresponder/Mailing List Service Integrations. API Level integration with the top autoresponder and mailing list services including Aweber, iContact, Mailchimp, OfficeAutopilot, Infusionsoft, Campaign Monitor and more. You can also use custom form code if you wish or have your opt-in form results emailed to you.
- GoToWebinar Integration. Send your opt-ins straight to GotoWebinar to register them for a webinar, and also add them to an autoresponder list at the same time.
- Complete Launch Suite (Multi-Funnel Support). Now you can create launch funnels for your product launches and create multiple funnels for different products on the same site.
- Save Your Pages as Presets. Use the Preset and Clone features to duplicate your pages on your site so you can design once and reuse that design to keep your pages looking consistent.
- Customize Navigation Bars on a Page-by-Page Level. Now you no-longer have to be stuck with the same navigation bar across your pages. Each page you create with the LiveEditor system can have individual menus – just create them inside the WordPress menus system and then pick them on each page you create.
- Export Your Designs as Templates. Now you can export your pages as templates and share them.
- Included Templates. The theme comes with over 30 pre-made templates to choose from. You can click to edit anything on the page, or add more elements from the Element Browser to add more functionality.
- Fully Responsive. OptimizePress 2.0 automatically generates fully responsive pages for you when you with no extra work.
New Template Marketplace
OptimizePress has also announced the creation of a marketplace taking advantage of the template export feature. Users can now export their pages as templates and share them on the new OptimizePress Marketplace for other OptimizePress users to download and use.
Latest posts by Luis Alejandre (see all)
- Brave Browser – Will the new player be able to change the game rules? - 31 May, 2019
- All Top Ten WordPress themes are premium now - 18 December, 2017
- Child Theme Detection Just Got Better - 17 January, 2017